Jordan Gate Airlines | Airlines/Aviation
2014-06-01 To 2018-12-01
Aircraft Maintenance Planner Technical Records Engineer
Prepare Work Packages for All Scheduled Maintenance.
• Monitors and follow up scheduled and unscheduled work during aircraft base maintenance in order to Insure That All the Maintenance Has Been Carried out I.A.W The Approved Maintenance Program.
• Review Completed check work packages for the associated CRS and sign-offs,
• Ensure that Work Orders are updated on the Maintenance Management System to Record the Tasks Carried out.
• Amendment of the Approved Aircraft Maintenance Program (AMP).
• Updating all Airframe, Engine & APU records and ensure that they accurately reflect the latest technical publication issue.
• Tracking and Updating Flight Hours and Cycles (Aircraft Utilization Data).
• Schedule Maintenance Visits and Coordinate with the Contracted MRO for the Availability of Materials Needed for Checks and Modifications.
• Preparing Short & Long Term Maintenance Forecasts.
• Evaluation, Scheduling & Review Status & Dirty Finger Prints of AD’s, SB’s. SL’s & SI’s…..etc.
• Review & Manage of ALI, CMR Status.
• Prepare the Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) package for review and Approval.
• Prepare Records Required for C of A renewal.
• Build-up/ Update & Review of Engines, APU, Landing Gears & Components Life Limited Parts Status for associated EASA Form One, FAA 8110-3 & back-to-birth Traceability.
• Review & Manage of Modification Status (EO, STC, SB) including the modification files (Modification Approval Sheets, ICA).
• Review & Manage of Repair Statuses (Structural SRM Repairs, Structural Non SRM Repairs, Technical Adaptations) including the repair files.
• Manage and Archive All Technical Records Of All Active and Historical Data for Aircraft and Engines.
• Follow Up Deferred Defects and Carried Forward Items and There Correction Procedure.