Proactive, dedicated & highly skilled on Supply chain management with 10+ years progressive experiences on managing Logistics, Procurement, Warehouse & Inventory, Fleet, Asset… and seeking to apply any other related positions
To discuss your project with this Freelancer , create your brief.
We’ll connect you two when your job is posted.Hire Me
Profile LinkCopy link
Total Work Experience :
Experience as a freelancer :
Total Experience in Procurement :
Languages with Professional working proficiency level :
Countries i can cover :
Diploma2006-09-01 to 2009-10-01
Purchasing & Supplies Management
BA Degree2010-07-01 to 2013-07-01
Senior Supply Assistant
• Provides support supply to all local activities pertaining to the supply chain function including planning, sourcing, transport, shipping, customs clearance and warehousing in the operation. • Apply UNHCR's procurement strategy when planning for purchase of important commodities and services. • Initiate custom clearance of consignments, draft exemption requests, and liaise with local agent. • Support warehouse management, and assist with planning and goods deliveries, and provide information on the status of requests and the availability of items in the supply chain. • Maintain accurate and comprehensive records on logistical activities and provide reports and updates periodically, and on request. • Examine Purchase Requests to ensure conformity and liaise with requesters. • Prepare quotation requests and tenders, produce bid-tabulations from tenders and prepare Purchase orders for approval. • Dispatch approved Purchase Orders, and follow-up with the delivery of ordered commodities and services. • Provide information on all procurement activities within area of responsibility. • Assist in managing Property, Plant and Equipment (PPE) effectively according to UNHCR rules and regulation including registration and marking of new PPE, Physical verification of PPE, preparation of agreements, preparation of disposal forms (including submissions to LAMB/AMB), and assistance with disposal of PPE. • Produce standard asset management reports and other asset information, periodically and when requested
2017-06-01 To 2018-05-01
Logistics Associate - Commodity Accountant
• Ensure clear procedures/guidelines for capturing and maintaining accurate commodity tracking data in CATS, including loss recording, loans and repayments, commodity status management, etc. • Ensure adequate commodity accounting controls are in place and regularly monitor compliance; including clear documentation flow, good quality documentation and accurate, qualitative and timely data input, etc. • Ensure the hub organizes regular physical stock counts and related stock reconciliation exercises (Physical stocks Vs system stocks) per store, warehouse & date. • Ensure Commodity accounting principles (In line with CATS requirements) have been established and are followed at the hub, standard logistics business processes/SOPs have been established and followed at the hub, • Provide oversight, guidance, and support to logistics operations and warehouse staffs performing day to day operational activities: Report weekly on issues and status of activities: Conduct regular analysis of system data and report any discrepancies or irregularities to the CATS manager for further investigation/fixing. Ensure that NDRMC filing system and archives are up to date to allow easy access information: Plan and organize regular discussions with warehouse staff, providing training and refreshers session on warehouse management standard business processes with the objective of improving efficiency of warehouse operations and related reporting processes; and Perform any other related duties requested by the supervisor(s).
2016-07-01 To 2017-05-01
• Over all supervision of warehouse operations and expected to handle receipt/dispatch and verification of commodities in order to maximize quality of warehouse operations and mitigate losses, and to support the best storage management practices in compliance with WFP warehouse standards and established guidelines. • Make periodic physical inventory & Conduct daily warehouse closing reconciliation and accurate inventory checks supporting internal control systems in compliance with the warehouse management requirements. • Prepare, verify and sign off warehouse and transport documents, and maintain confidential files and accurate warehouse transaction records to ensure immediate reporting on commodity movements in line with the corporate requirements. • Monitor condition of the warehouse and commodities and take appropriate actions, to support efficient warehouse space-planning and well-organized commodity storage following WFP warehouse standards. • Record all goods movement in WFP Corporate Supply Chain Management Database – LESS- such as Goods Issue and Goods Receipt including execution of associated system transactions and system generated documents such as waybills, transfer orders, restacking, bin/stack creation, re-bagging/reconstitution, fumigation, repacking & Provide any warehouse related reports when or as required
2015-10-01 To 2016-03-01
Logistics Assistant - Tally
• Make appropriate remarks on the consignor’s documents and WFP tally sheets when differences are observed between consigned and received quantities. • Check and control incoming goods both food and non-food commodities by such methods as physical counts, random weight checks, rejection of any spoiled commodity, reconditioning of underweight bags, etc to ascertain that they meet the required specifications and to report anomalies (if any). • Prepare the delivery of goods upon request of the storekeeper against official and approved documentation. • Participate in periodic physical inventory checks as assigned by the storekeeper; undertake re-bagging/re-packing, recognitions and segregation of damaged food. • Implement proper stacking according to commodity and shipping Instruction (SI) numbers. • Record all commodity receipts, issues and disposals on stack cards and many other related jobs.
2014-01-01 To 2014-08-01
• Preparing purchase orders, responding to customer and supplier inquiries, reviewing requisition orders to verify accuracy, specifications and terminology, and comparing prices, specifications and delivery dates to determine the best bid among potential suppliers. • Prepare, maintain and review purchasing files, report price lists, track the status of requisitions, contracts and orders, locate suppliers, approve bills for payment, monitor contractor performance and calculate the cost of orders. • Supervise the preparation of the annual budget, departmental business plan, and ensures performance is in line with approved budgets, and makes appropriate recommendations as necessary. • Prepare and submit procurement related reports timely and other related fields.
2012-04-01 To 2013-05-01
• Supervising and organizing all process of procurement activities in the hotel and procuring quality food, beverages, materials, equipment, supplies, and services for the hotel while minimizing cost. • Ensures the lowest cost consistent with required quality standards on a timely basis by procuring foods, beverages, materials, services, equipment, and supplies • Initiates purchase requisitions as required and resolve the PR in order to request authorization for the purchase order. • Identifies local vendors and negotiates rates • Assures requisitions are properly approved in the computer System (Fidelio Material Control (MC) System). • Prepares reports, as requested, to maintain and develop an informative data base for improved management decision making, and critical evaluation of work activities
2008-07-01 To 2012-03-01
• Supervising daily purchase activities as per the purchase rules & regulations of the organization. • Supervising Collecting procurement requests of work units and checking technical specification of requested items. • Conducting & preparing purchase plans timely and Preparing purchase orders. • Ensuring implementation of quality control safety & food hygiene requirements for receiving & stocking. • Maintain very good rapport with all government authorities and departments in order to insure smooth functioning of the company’s business activities. • Communicate with customs office to clear in bound cargo of the company, which may be received by air/parcel post/ currier or by sea, and prepare, submit and update all customs and other government documentary requirements wherever necessary. • Follow up insurance coverage on all company vehicles, obtain permits and plates for vehicles and coordinate the annual inspection and of vehicles • Preparing purchase reports timely and other related fields.
2005-07-01 To 2008-06-01
Senior Store Keeper
• Supervising the proper receiving and issuance of materials. • Supervising and checking materials against the PO & Invoices, & having any necessary inspection done & making out receiving & inspection report. • Classifying & codifying of incoming materials according to their groups, nature or technical affinity. • Determining & maintaining the maximum & minimum inventory level on time. • Controlling every stock movement in the warehouse (Conducting stock replenishment). • Advising/reporting on obsolete & slow moving stocks. • Proper maintenance of all store records & checking the records are up to date.
hasn't been Rated yetHire to Evaluate
15 years of exper...
I am a senior con...
I am an independe...