Contracts Specialist responsibilities include:
• Negotiating contract agreements for products and services
• Assessing contractor performance to identify the need for amendments of existing contracts
• Preparing and editing contracts between the company and potential clients
We are looking for a Contracts Specialist to join us and perform various duties, including advising on terms and conditions, preparing contracts if required, amendments, and evaluating bids for our organization.
Contracts Specialist responsibilities include drafting and editing contracts, communicating with the internal team, and vendors, also ensuring that our contracts meet all regulatory requirements.
Ultimately, you will work with us as a legal advisor and directly with us, to help draft, edit, and process international legal contracts as needed.
• Handle breach of contracts in a timely manner
• Develop and implement effective procurement proposals
• Research regulations to ensure contracts are updated and in compliance with laws
• Coordinate with our team to guarantee terms of contracts are fulfilled in compliance with the terms and regulations
Requirements and skills
• Proven work experience as a Contracts Specialist or similar role
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• In-depth knowledge of procurement regulations, contract documents, and legal specifications
• Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to resolve client complaints and suggest the best solution
• Relevant training and/or certifications as a Contracts Specialist
for further details connect us on 91 6201092716