We're looking to hire a Purchasing Manager for a long-term, full-time position, who'll help us finding and qualifiying English-speaking suppliers.
- The right candidate will possess very good English written & verbal communication skills
- Has experience working in a similar position
- Ideally, very extensive experience finding suppliers through the internet, including Google research, Linkedin, etc..
- Working hours: 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. French time
- On a daily basis, you will be looking for suppliers, qualifying them
- On a daily basis, you'll be checking with suppliers what's still in stock, update the status of stocks.
- Ideally, you must be at ease discussing/negotiating prices, and getting sales contracts signed.
- You always seek to fully understand various types of technical certificates, know how to verify their authenticity.
- At ease being on phone calls, developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers on a daily basis.
- You must be used to verifying company information (check if a company really exists, check the validity of a VAT number for example)
- You are precise and organized, because products for sale have a number of characteristics which are important and influence prices, availability, from material to standards, colors, etc...
- You are skilled at differentiating real suppliers from scams. Attention to detail is extremely important to spot the difference.
- It is a position of high responsibility within our company and the working hours, tasks completion will be under a high level of scrutiny.
Bonus: If you speak additional languages, that's a bonus, like eastern european languages, that's much appreciated. Speaking French is also a bonus, but not necessary.
Must have a good Internet connection: the mission being essentially online, without a good connection, collaboration will unfortunately be impossible.
Good salary open to negotiation for the resumes selected, including performance bonuses. Salary information as well as compensation details will be shared with you during the interview.
If you think you're a good fit for this position, please fill the Google Forms questionnaire here: [hide content]
Expertise and Categorie(s) :
Farming and Fishing and Forestry and Wildlife Contracting Services Food Beverage and Tobacco Products