Job Location: Shanghai, BaoShan District
1. Support the purchasing activities, such as RFQ, PR process, SAP PO creation, contract signature process, invoice and payment, etc.
2. Basic communication with internal user to resolve their purchasing request.
3. Basic communication with the suppliers for tracking the purchasing contract, goods delivery and invoice payment.
• RFQ support:, quotation collection and basic communication with the supplier.
• PR process in PUR Portal in line with the requirement of procurement SOP
• SAP PO creation, release, and communication with the suppliers,
• Contract support including contract preparation, approval and filing.
• Goods tracking for OTD (on time delivery)
• Payment application, Bill list check, Invoice receiving and storage.
• Other related work to assistant the procurement manager or SCM director.
Education: Bachelor degree or Junior college degree
Required work experience related to position: MFG Procurement or Sourcing function more than 3 years, know the basic purchasing management process. Good communication and strict work attitude.
Special requirements: SAP is preferred, good in English speaking.
Monthly fees to be negotiated, Shanghai local insurances and housing fund can be provided.