We are Business Process Services professionals working on projects across a range of business processes, business applications, and information technology. We are delivering business process services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Business Process Services professionals may be based at a client’s office or in one of Accenture’s 50 delivery centers around the world. Accenture is seeking a strong thought leader with deep category expertise for the role of Procurement Category Associate within the Food industry Direct Materials - Packaging Category.
• Conducts spend analysis on packaging sub-categories to identify potential savings opportunities and supports/develops a cost savings opportunity roadmap based on identified projects.
• Supports category lead(s) with the implementation and building of sub-category sourcing strategies. You will support prioritizing the projects to source, assist in determining the strategy for which events/bid types will be used, contribute to the supplier strategy (rationalizing vs identifying new suppliers), and assist in identifying opportunities to optimize the supplier portfolio with the existing supply base (new offerings, co-innovation opportunities), as well as conducts relevant market research (market trends, supply and demand, etc.).
• With supervision from the Category Lead, executes the strategic sourcing process which includes: market and industry analysis, E-Auction, supplier research/reviews, sourcing execution, bid analysis, negotiations, contracting, and implementation.
• Builds strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to identify and develop future cost savings opportunities.
• Works with local operations teams to reflect procurement systems with accurate pricing and onboard suppliers.
• Articulates clear status reports on execution of their sourcing pipeline and progress on cost savings targets.
Experience and Knowledge:
• Educated to a bachelor's degree level.
• 2-4 years' experience Direct Procurement experience in the FMCG/CPG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods or Consumer Packaged Goods) or Food Industry.
• Sourcing experience and knowledge in packaging.
• Can follow and deliver upon the sourcing strategy and implementation plan.
• Experienced in conducting supplier negotiation and managing the business internal/external stakeholders.
• Can effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experienced package procurement solutions (Ariba, Coupa, SAP, etc.)
• Proficiency in spreadsheet software (i.e., Microsoft Excel)
• Motivated-self-directed, detailed oriented, and high ownership.
• Category/commodity expertise
• Procurement Strategy Execution
• Industry and Market Analysis
• Supplier Analysis and Spend and Demand Analysis
• Contract Negotiations, Contract Management, and Supplier Relationship Management
• Project Management
• RfQ development & Execution
• Experienced with procurement system(s)
• Results Oriented
|Sales Engineer job for the industrial trading and supply||View|
|Seeking reliable and genuine suppliers from Europe to supply Nike Shoes at great prices||View|
|I need a freelancer to help me source lingerie which is especially catered to Western sizes and the Europe and North American market||View|
|looking for procurement experts with expertise in mining and oil & gaz||View|