Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
we are currently looking for a producer of bracelets.
We had planned to have them produced in Germany, but unfortunately the suppliers in this country are either too expensive or so busy that they no longer have the capacity for our order.
Therefore, we thought about expanding our search radius to Europe.
Here are the KPIs of our project:
- Please find attached a picture of a first prototype.
- The rope used is to be made from recycled PET bottles. (We already have a source for yarn and/or a rope manufacturer in Germany. For reasons of cost and delivery routes, it would make sense to produce the rope also abroad).
- We are planning 2 rope diameters. Once 4mm, like the prototype and once a 6mm variant like here: https://www.pigandhen.de/icy-ike/icy-ike-black-black-m-18cm)
- The bracelets will be available in 7 sizes: 15cm, 16cm, 17cm, 18cm, 19cm, 20cm, 21cm circumference.
- Different color variations will be available depending on the MOQ of the color yarns.
- For an initial order we are planning on 2000-5000 bracelets. In the first twelve months, we expect an order quantity of 10,000-20,000 pieces.
- In addition to the recycled PET versions, we also plan to offer the bracelets in woven cork.
I look forward to your feedback on our plans and am curious how you could support us.
Expertise and Categorie(s) :