Seeking Procurement Professional with experience with:
- Contract Management
- Strategic Sourcing
- Category Management
- Project Management
Knowledge & experience within commodity categories such as:
- Indirect Materials
- Information Technology (Hardware, Software, SaaS)
- Digital Asset Management
Deliverables would be focused on:
- Supporting internal procurement team with review of various forms of services & goods Contracts
- Supporting specific Sourcing events (i.e: bids / quotes, RFx, market / supplier assessments) within specified service & goods categories
- Assisting with development and/or installation of category strategy and/or supplier plans.
Supporting an infrastructure of:
- Internal Strategic Sourcing team composed of 5 buyers
- Participate in internal and external virtual meetings
- Offices & sites situated in New York, NY (EST time zone)
- Coordinating with the Director of Strategic Procurement
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders, leaders and external vendors & contractors.
- Participation in key projects
The New York Public Library (NYPL) has been an essential provider of free books, information,
ideas, and education to all New Yorkers for more than 125 years. Founded in 1895, NYPL is the
nation’s largest public library system, featuring a unique combination of 88 neighborhood branches
and four scholarly research centers, bringing together an extraordinary richness of resources and
opportunities available to all.
Serving more than 18 million patrons a year and millions more online, the Library holds more than 51
million items, from books, e-books, and digital content to renowned research collections used by
scholars from around the world.
Expertise and Categorie(s) :