How do we protect your data?
We take the appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, notably through computer protection systems and internal organisational measures.
What are your rights?
We inform you that you benefit from the following rights :
- a right of access to your data,
- a right to rectification and in case of inaccurate data,
- a right to erasure; in certain cases provided in the GDPR;
- a right to restriction of processing, in certain cases provided in the GDPR,
- a right to data portability (i.e. the right to receive your personal data in a structured format and to transmit the data to another controller),
- a right to object to the processing of your personal data,
- a right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: l’Autorité de protection des données” / “Gegevensbeschermingautoriteit, rue de la Presse, 35, 1000 Bruxelles, tel : +32 (0)2 274 48 00, email : [email protected]